Job Title: Lead .NET Developer
Are you looking for longevity in your career without the boredom? Our client, a subsidiary of a major motion picture studio, is known for always having something new to focus on as their products change with the times.
At this technology powerhouse shop, you will manage a team of software developers, while diving deep into software design, development and delivery. Here, you will work in close partnership with others to ensure a high-quality product that you can be proud of. This is an opportunity to work hard, love what you do, and be rewarded with room for growth. We've made a number of placements here over the years and they all love it! Read on to learn more about this opportunity.
As Lead .NET Developer:
- You will oversee the entire software development lifecycle of the product
- You will work with QAs and Business Analysts to assess timelines and ensure product quality
- You will provide mentorship and guidance to members on the software development team
In addition, you will:
- Consistently work to determine software requirements and deliver effective solutions
- Work with business users and senior management to address issues, ensure accurate budget estimations, and facilitate training where needed
- Create detailed product documentation and generate project and status reports
- Hire staff, provide training and mentorship, and carry out code and performance reviews
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelors or Masters’ Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years’ comprehensive experience in software development and design
- 2+ years’ experience managing a software development team
- Expert level technical and analytical skills, a specialist in computer software languages, platforms, and current methodologies
- A leader with strong management capabilities, familiarity with hiring, training, and evaluating staff performance
- Ability handle complex technical issues and components in new domains
- Strong working knowledge of .NET/.NET core/RDBMS
- A quick thinker with strong prioritization and time management skills
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work independently
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal) across all levels of an organization, with both technical and non-technical users
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.