Job Title: Business Analyst (Implementations)
Do you want to work in a fun tech environment in the heart of Los Angeles? Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to evaluate new integration implementation builds for their clients. Here you will work with Project Managers to make sure these builds meet specifications and standards, ensuring a first-rate user experience.
As a Business Analyst of Implementations:
- You will work with internal and external customers and vendors in configuring implementations for integration
- You will review requirements for evaluation of new client builds, data integration with third party providers, and in communication with various payments, travel, and SSO companies
- You will adhere to and analyze requirements defined by Project Managers and client specifications
Additionally, you will:
- Complete authorization paperwork for all appropriate integrations
- Collaborate with the Configuration team in designing initial scripts and completing required database updates
- Work together with the Engineering team to complete design, configuration and testing prior to go-live
- Build, test, and troubleshoot mapping of user-defined attributes
- Conduct peer review of configuration and design based on customer specifications
- Assist clients with issue resolution during go-live process
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ professional experience as a Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or Integration Analyst
- Prior configuration experience based on customer specifications
- Prior experience in a financial organization and basic understanding of accounting principles/processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- In-depth SDLC knowledge
- MS Excel (analysis and reporting)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Preferred experience building and troubleshooting in SQL Python or Groovy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.