Job Title: Support Engineer
Are you interested in starting a career in development with smart people who can help you get there? We are working with our client to hire support engineers for their growing team, as we just promoted ours to developers. Here, you will have an opportunity for career growth while working with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles. Read on to learn more, and apply directly to this position for consideration!
As a Support Engineer, you will:
- End-to-end understanding of the product infrastructure and technologies used.
- Retain excellent product knowledge across all product areas.
- Stay current with any fixes or enhancements within the product.
- Understand time management and working to meet our SLA.
- Communicate clearly with clients and help build relationships with clients.
- Build cross-team relationships.
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot in multiple environments (including database issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server and application server logs, etc.).
What Gets You the Job as a Support Engineer?
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years work experience with SQL
- Advanced Linux skills
- Understanding of relational database structure
- Background working directly with customers and a friendly attitude
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications
- Jira experience
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus (Java and Python)
- Programming skills are a plus; accounting knowledge nice to have
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.