Job Title: QA Automation Engineer
Why work here as a QA Automation Engineer?
- Fantastic culture that truly puts the employee ahead of the company. Small company means a greater impact for everyone on the tech and software development teams.
- Work on new projects with some of the latest Microsoft .Net technologies in a collaborative agile environment where your input is appreciated and requested.
- Great location in Westlake Village making it an easy commute from Ventura County and many parts of western LA County.
As a QA Automation Engineer:
- You will play a key role in ensuring quality assurance across the organization
- You will work both independently and in close collaboration with others to develop and execute automated tests for custom web-based applications
- You will work to understand the business and software applications in partnership with engineers, QA analysts, developers, and business/systems analysts
In addition, you will:
- Assess feasibility and ROI of test automation
- Transform manual test cases into fitting automated test designs
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute automated functional regression test scripts using UFT
- You will use and extend existing automation framework as needed
- Manually validate and report defects detected by automated tests
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation for automated tests and corresponding designs
- Participate in manual testing as needed to meet QA deadlines
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum four-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Functional knowledge and coding proficiency on web applications using Unified Functional Testing tool (UFT), LeanFT, or similar (i.e. Selenium)
- Fluency with VB Script
- Experience with design and coding library functions with a focus on reusability
- Familiarity with advanced techniques in GUI object recognition (including custom controls)
- Excellent communication skills, team player, strong organizational skills and overall work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.