Job Title: HRIS Analyst
Why work here as an HRIS Analyst?
This company is a leader in investment and banking services, with nearly 100 offices in over 6 major metropolitan areas in the U.S. Working here means being backed by the reputation of a trusted and reliable name in the industry for over 60 years and counting!
This position requires quick thinking and skilled decision-making when faced with unanticipated situations. Successful candidates will be able to effectively interpret and apply HR guidelines, procedures, policies and practices to best analyze resolve issues as they arise.
As an HRIS Analyst:
- You will build and maintain business intelligence reports, create and maintain metric dashboards, and administer the HCM system for Human Resources and related areas
- You will provide project support for HR data-related initiatives including requirements gathering and translation into technical solutions
In addition, you will:
- Build and maintain business intelligence reports and dashboards for HR-related insights
- Develop a system of logging and categorizing reports to understand data security trends and strategies
- Facilitate meetings with users to understand needs for data reporting and analysis
- Create and deliver reporting and analytics on a routine basis (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Respond to ad hoc data requests (intermediate to complex)
- Prepare reports, graphs, charts and statistics for HR leadership
- Recommend structure to best optimize software functionality
- Create and maintain user access rights, ensure data integrity, process and evaluate reported user issues
- Participate on project teams as the need arises
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ overall experience with human capital management systems and human resources systems/tools
- 3+ years’ experience authoring reports using Cognos Business Intelligence or similar software
- 2+ years’ experience working with Tableau
- Knowledge of general HR processes
- Experience supporting HR areas (payroll, benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, learning & development, etc.)
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite – especially Excel – Visio, Project, and/or Access is helpful
- Expert-level knowledge of human capital management and applicant tracking systems (UltiPro preferred)
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, documentation) with the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data
- Strong time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.