Job Title: Development Manager
Our client is looking for a Development Manager to lead their front-end team as well as 3rd party technology vendors. This position reports into a Senior Manager and will oversee all things related to technology as it relates to eCommerce.
As Development Manager:
- You will provide input to the company for the best direction they should go to enhance their eCommerce platform, research new concepts and present to senior leadership
- You will come up with solutions to issues they are having with the platform
- You will lead a team of developers as well as third party vendors
In addition, you will:
- Work across other departments including working closely with the ERP team, product managers and the marketing team
- Manage projects to be sure they are delivered on time, budget and successfully
- Work as a hands-on developer as needed, perform code reviews and provide assistance to the development team
- Partake in full-time management including: hire/fire, performance reviews and help set goals for the team
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years' eCommerce experience, working with a fast-growing company, B2C
- Prior leadership experience, either as a full line manager, or as a lead performing mentorship and guidance
- Experience leading eCommerce platform integration with various internal/external systems/services
- Prior experience working with a systems integrator
- Strong knowledge of web application development using enterprise grade technologies and frameworks/libraries such as: SASS/SCSS/LESS
- Strong familiarity with source code control systems (Subversion, GIT)
- Strong familiarity with common design pattern used in web/enterprise applications
- Experience implementing or utilizing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices, Jenkins is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.