Job Title: Software Solution Architect
Are you a people-person who loves to tackle challenges head-on? Are you looking to work for an innovative company that will let you stretch your legs along a path of career growth?
We are looking for a talented Software Solution Architect to provide architectural and design support in multiple innovative technology efforts for Agile development teams. Here, you will collaborate with business partners, product owners and leadership in making critical decisions in line with our client’s architectural vision.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to their employees.
As a Solution Architect:
- You will evaluate in-house development, and integrate internal and vendor-developed systems with enterprise services
- You will identify and manage the strategic direction of platforms in line with business users' needs
- You will adhere to and assist with authoring corporate standards and processes
- You will work to ensure that delivered solutions align with our client’s architectural vision
In doing so, you will:
- Own the technology, infrastructure and documentation of non-functional requirements (including availability, scalability, resiliency, performance, reliability, security, etc.)
- Architect enterprise applications on public cloud such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Interface with the enterprise and prepare and facilitate presentations on initiatives
- Drive the delivery of technology roadmap-related items
- Recommend improvements to architecture standards and procedures where needed
- Identify opportunities to reuse enterprise and shared technology services
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands-on experience with Cloud-Native architecture
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience providing cloud solutions (AWS or similar)
- Strong technology knowledge and discernment, evaluation and reasoning skills
- A servant leader approach with functional knowledge of Agile principles and a strong focus on quality
- Strong knowledge with automation as it pertains to quality assurance, integration, and deployment
- Fluency in multiple application development languages and stacks (i.e. PHP, C#, Python, NodeJS)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation and presentation)
- Ability to communicate technical and conceptual topics to non-technical personnel
- Strong focus on building relationships across all levels of an organization (teams, leadership, key stakeholders and business partners)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.