Job Title: Marketing Product Manager
Our client, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, is looking for a Film Marketing Product Manager to work closely with business and technology teams for the development and support of the applications across different technologies utilized by the business community. Here, you will be the key point-of contact on systems/technology support and project activities, leading ongoing product management of the current application products and future product roadmaps across the portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to work with and learn from talented teams in the entertainment industry, with an offer of competitive compensation packages and great benefits.
As Marketing Product Manager:
- You will effectively manage and communicate the status of projects including features, scope, schedule, cost and risks
- You will work in close collaboration with fellow Product Owners and across the business in discussing roadmaps, analysis, requirements and priorities for features/requests
- You will also serve as escalation point for day-to-day operational activities across the business’ applications landscape
In addition, you will:
- Gather and document functional user requirements while applying structured IT analysis methodologies such as process flow definition and data flow diagramming
- Actively prioritize product features and enhancements within the application portfolio
- Build and support strong relationships with IT and operations teams to ensure operational effectiveness
- Maintain business engagement for technology services with different business stakeholders as part of the organization
- Keep current with IT industry trends and technologies and use them as needed to achieve project objectives
What Gets You the Job?
- 7 to 10 years’ product management experience using Agile methodologies
- 4+ years’ experience delivering products for functional IT projects and applications (medium to large scale)
- Prior extensive experience overseeing a portfolio of applications for existing support and enhancements across web and analytics technology platforms
- Comprehensive project management knowledge with a focus on analysis
- Experience with the following technologies: C#, .NET, ASP, IIS, HTTP, HTML5, CSS3, Knockout.js, jQUERY, JSON, Web Services, AJAX, R, Python, Tableau, PowerBI, Talend, Snowflake, etc.
- Functional experience with SQL or other data discovery and analysis platforms
- Familiarity with digital marketing with related formats, processes, and service providers
- Stellar communication skills (written, verbal, documentation) with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to work across multiple teams in a dynamic environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.