Job Title: Senior Business Analyst /Junior Project Manager
Our client, an exciting sports-centric firm, is currently seeking a Business Analyst to understand business processes and initiatives while building long-term strategies for enterprise-wide employee self-sufficiency. Here you will work closely with teams, departments, managers and stakeholders to successfully manage projects and implement/integrate solutions. This is an opportunity for you to showcase proven subject matter expertise in support and administration of our client’s internal business systems.
As a Senior Business Analyst /Junior Project Manager, you will:
- Analyze business project and change requests supporting various enterprise applications in close partnership with business owners and IT development teams
- Effectively prioritize stakeholder requests to provide expectations and feedback
- Write and maintain business requirements, functional specifications and test plans
- Create reports and dashboards in close collaboration with the Finance group
- Work with business to understand processes, needs, priorities, and future roadmap initiatives
- Carry out process analysis, requirements gathering, project management, visual modeling, process flow, development processes, user adoption and buy-in
- Act as Project Manager on assigned projects and drive these to successful completion and adoption
- Research and evaluate potential third-party software/hardware, and interface with related teams for successful implementation and integration
- Manage and design platform releases and ensure adherence to compliance documentation and process
- Follow up with business divisions post roll-out to ensure adoption, streamlined processes, and that software expectations have been met
What Gets You the Job?
- 4 + years of business analyst experience
- Strong foundation in business analysis inclusive of process analysis, requirements gathering, project management, visual modeling, process flow, development processes, user adoption and buy-in
- Interest in learning Workday and become main point of contact for Workday.
- Ability to review and augment project plans
- Experience defining test strategy and drive testing.
- Experience translating business requirements to potential solution designs fitting into long-term strategy 4 to 6 years’ experience or training (or any combination thereof)
- In-depth experience creating financial reports and dashboard using ERP software
- Ability to administer varied SaaS or on-premise enterprise finance and human capital applications
- Bachelor’s Degree or relative experience in lieu of required education
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Stellar communication skills (written, verbal, documentation) with technical and non-technical users
- Ability to facilitate meetings and presentations and answer questions that arise
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.