Job Title: Configuration Analyst
Do you want to work in a fun tech environment in the heart of Los Angeles? Our client is looking for a Configuration Analyst to become a subject matter expert on their applications. Here, you will work closely with customers and internal teams in defining solving problems, defining business rules, and testing configurations, and prove to be the go-to person throughout the implementation process. If you are solutions-oriented individual that thrives in dynamic environments, read on!
As a Configuration Analyst:
- You will work with project managers and configuration analysts to identify effective solutions for customers’ requirements
- You will team up with QA and engineering teams to analyze and troubleshoot issues in various environments
Additionally, you will:
- Use Java to develop configurations and business rules
- Test business workflows and software applications
- Track and manage cases with use case tracking systems
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Knowledge and proficiency with writing SQL queries
- Strong Java experience
- Background in software development and interface development is beneficial
- Familiarity with enterprise-level financial applications is a plus
- Experience providing software application support is helpful
- Functional knowledge of Groovy or Python is nice to have
- Strong prioritization skills in working on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with minimal guidance
- Stellar communication skills (written and verbal) with both technical and non-technical users
- A creative, analytical approach towards issue resolution
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.