Job Title: Telecom Analyst
Our client, a leader in animal care and well-being, is looking for a Telecom Analyst with strong customer service skills to provide support on various issues and effectively coordinate resolution. Reporting to the Telecommunications Manager, you will respond to MACD orders and troubleshoot telecom services for various sites.
As a Telecom Analyst:
- You will troubleshoot and diagnosis issues, escalating out-of-service or repair orders to vendors as needed
- You will follow up with customers post-resolution to ensure that expectations have been met
- You will also recommend service improvements and cost optimization where appropriate
In addition, you will:
- Analyze telecommunications bills for accuracy and contract compliance
- Process bills and disperse to the appropriate cost center (department) for accounting and budgeting purposes
- Handle cellular service and equipment issues, process correct orders to appropriate vendors, and oversee activations, billings, and cancellations
- Tracking including voice landlines, cell phones, modems, audio conference call accounts, toll free services, eFax, fax, alarms and modem lines
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 5 years’ telecommunications experience, specifically troubleshooting analog lines, PRI circuits, T1s, and internet
- Comprehensive PBX experience specifically NEC and Toshiba
- Experience with processing bill/coding for wireline and wireless services
- Ability to understand billing differences between voice and data
- Stellar communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Prior experience working in a call center environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Familiarity with PC hardware with the ability to learn new software (i.e. ServiceNow)
- Prior experience working for LEC/CLEC is helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.