Job Title: Senior Business Analyst (Salesforce)
Why work here?
- This company has a very collaborative and friendly environment and culture. The President is approachable and down-to-earth.
- Employee well-being is taken very seriously this company has a terrific work/life balance and doesn't believe in long hours.
- Working here means opportunities to participate in migrations to newer technologies.
As a Senior Business Analyst (Salesforce):
- You will be the main point-of-contact for business engagement and requirements
- In partnership with senior management, you will also be the first line of support for any questions or issues from users
- You will prove knowledgeable of best practices and build effective relationships with users and stakeholders
In addition, you will:
- Facilitate and lead project meetings, scrums, internal demos, and working sessions
- Gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Create user stories, acceptance criteria, and test scenarios
- Collaborate in requirements analysis, technical solutions, acceptance criteria, and effort estimations during each sprint
- Lead in business process analysis and technical design sessions with executive stakeholders, product managers and technical architects
- Complete and test user stories working with Salesforce administrators, architects, developers, and QA
- Configure and maintain Salesforce instances via declarative tools, including workflows, process builders, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Develop test scenarios for end users and provide support during UAT
- Train Salesforce end users and trainers on new features and upgrades
- Recommend and present external solution alternatives from the AppExchange as needed
- Review and triage feature and support requests, route tickets to corresponding teams, follow up resolve/assign tickets as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor s Degree
- 4+ years' experience as Salesforce Business Analyst or Product Owner/Manager
- 3 years' experience working with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience using Lightning
- 4 years' experience working in a collaborative, Agile/Scrum with multiple teams and department members
- Experience with gathering and defining requirements
- Experience with creating user stories, acceptance criteria, and test scenarios using JIRA or similar tools
- More than one year of experience conducting end-user training is helpful
- At least one year of experience working with Pardot is a plus
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
- Certifications are highly preferred (i.e. Salesforce Administrator, Scrum Master, Business Analysis, or Product Owner)
- Stellar communication skills (written, verbal, presentation with senior leadership)
- Aptitude for technical analysis including troubleshooting complex systems issues in a production organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.