Job Title: React Native Developer
Our client, a health and fitness company, is looking for an Application Developer who lives and breathes React Native to contribute in the next stages of their highly successful lifestyle application. Here, you will build and develop a host of new features accessible to an energetic, supportive community of people. From start to finish, you’ll have the opportunity to leave your mark through pitching your ideas to key stakeholders, implementing them into the app, and having it experienced by an immense following.
As a React Native Developer:
- You will maintain and develop new features for a React Native app compatible with both iOS and Android platforms
- You will identify requirements in close collaboration with UX, tech leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders
- You will align our client’s technical vision and principles with user needs, building resourcefully and optimizing for maintainability
Additionally, you will:
- Interface with leadership regard project schedules, milestones, features and architecture, recommending system and process improvements for continued reliability
- Take part in in code reviews and maintain high-level code quality
- Participate in internal meetings, stand ups, and planning sessions
- Keep up to date with (and excited about) new and existing technologies and best practices with respect to platform security
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar course of study, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ professional experience as developer
- 2+ years’ experience shipping React Native apps
- Proficiency with Redux, Redux Saga and React Navigation
- Prior experience with automated testing, continuous integration and continuous development
- Functional knowledge of streaming video systems with general video experience
- Familiarity with Git and Gitflow
- Commitment to quality engineering and secure, testable, scalable code
- Stellar communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal) and strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.