Job Title: Senior Desktop SCCM Engineer
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Desktop Engineer to test, recommend, deploy and manage technologies and solutions for internal and external users. You will also take ownership of products and service areas as assigned. A household name in the retail and luxury shopping industry, this company strives to connect consumers to unique experiences in major cities around the world through fashion, entertainment, and technology.
As our Senior Desktop SCCM Engineer:
- You will deliver technical solutions across teams comprised of business leaders, tech experts, and vendors
- You will work closely with the Customer Experience Manager to understand needs and communicate roadblocks
- You’ll work with members of the Global Service Desk team to identify problems and troubleshoot escalated issues
In addition, you will:
- Deploy software, updates, and tools for performance improvements and issue resolution
- Update metrics and performance indicators
- Develop documents for facilitation of customer support by the Global Service Desk support team
- Train customers on technology adoption and best practices
What Gets You the Job?
- Senior level skills with SCCM, Active Directory, Windows 10, and the PC platform for deployment
- Proficiency with mobile device management solutions (i.e. AirWatch), scripting solutions using PowerShell
- Ability to identify, research, and solve software or hardware issues
- Proficiency with task-related, web-based software tools such as ServiceNow, Jira, etc.
- Experience using Keynote or PowerPoint (or open source equivalent) for presentations
- Familiarity with Visio or similar in creating screencasts, annotated screenshots, animated GIFs, diagrams etc.
- Familiarity with Agile methods concepts continuous delivery concepts
- Basic knowledge of use cases, user stories, sprints, and milestones
- Some experience with design research methods
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.