Job Title: UI Engineer
Our client, a leader in connecting people with first-class attractions and destinations all over the world, is looking for a senior-level UI Engineer to take the lead in projects enhancing the user experience for their core eCommerce website. Working out of their West Coast Hub in El Segundo, you will test modern concepts, deliver new features, and work to optimize and solidify the infrastructure in a visually-pleasing manner for their customers.
As our UI Engineer:
- You will perform full stack engineering, with strong focus on front end
- You will build and administer UI/UX implementations including ‘search’ and/or ‘recommendations’ on the website
- You will guide fellow engineers, upholding UI/UX best practices and the overall development vision for the business
What Gets You the Job?
- Hands-on experience developing web UI using modern technologies, tools, libraries and frameworks
- Comprehensive full stack development experience
- Experience with responsive design and development (mobile first) and progressive web application
- Proficiency with Redux, Flow, Bootstrap, RequireJS, NodeJS, RxJS, React, DustJS, etc.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Mocha and Jest
- Cross-browser development using WebKit, Blink, Gecko, EdgeHTML, etc.
- Knowledge of Java-based MVC frameworks (or other OOP languages) and/or REST APIs
- Experience with modern API development and technologies (i.e. GraphQL)
- Strong focus on the customer including knowing what steps are taken towards the decision-making process
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.