Job Title: Technical Manager with Strong Java Experience
Our client, a leader in connecting people with first-class attractions and destinations all over the world, is looking for an experienced Technical Manager to provide hands-on leadership for their engineering team. Working out of their West Coast Hub in El Segundo, you will demonstrate effective supervision of the team, including hiring and training, as they carry out initiatives for the business.
What Gets You the Job?
- 6 years’ comprehensive software development experience
- Masters or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Prior experience with effectively leading and managing teams
- Firm grasp of modern full stack web development
- Expert-level experience in Java, React, Postgres
- Familiarity with hiring and building development teams through interviewing, onboarding, and mentoring
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams and projects in related activities with respect to short- and long-term vision
- Excellent communication skills across all skill levels of an organization
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong ability to prioritize, motivate and inform key product decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.