Job Title: JDEdwards E1 Business Analyst
Our client, a household name in the retail and luxury shopping industry, is looking for a Business Analyst with extensive JDEdwards E1 experience to work on their Business Solutions team. Here, you will work closely with business and technical groups to analyze enhancements and production support issues with existing JDEdwards modules. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an innovative company in leveraging large-scale business knowledge at intricate levels in order to effectively implement solutions.
As our JDEdwards E1 Business Analyst:
- You will gather and document requirements, translating these into functional specifications, uses cases and data models
- You’ll design processes and work with technical teams to develop application designs, prototypes, and solutions
- You’ll collaborate with business users to document and re-engineer business processes
- Ultimately, you will apply obtained business knowledge to delivering timely solutions that meet objectives
In addition, you will:
- Test and perform quality assurance on applications prior to delivery
- Provide application and project analysis support as needed
- Create user manuals and administer training
- Periodically manage small-scale projects
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience with JDE E1 Finance (AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Job Cost)
- Extensive business analysis experience particularly in large business environments
- Experience with web-based application development
- Some familiarity with leading small projects or teams
- Strong prioritization skills within a dynamic environment – ability to shift gears and quickly adjust to changes
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal) in conveying technical information to non-technical users
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization from executive management to outsourced team members
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.