Job Title: Infrastructure Specialist
Our client, top full-service advertising agency, is looking for an Infrastructure Specialist to develop and support infrastructure projects and platforms that support business processes. As a member of the global infrastructure team, you will support services, projects and platforms both domestically and internationally. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, creative company and work with great people in production and non-production environments.
As our Infrastructure Specialist:
- You will work with the global infrastructure team to build, implement and release tools, and automate the deployment pipeline
- You will build and maintain all services in partnership with the development team
- You will work with the global security team to maintain project confidentiality
In addition, you will:
- Maintain and support various enterprise applications such as Confluence, JIRA, etc.
- Update and remediate existing systems by consolidating our server platform architecture using automation and containerization.
- Interface with users in order to resolve technical problems and improve upon CI/CD pipelines
- Test and deploy security and other critical updates to software
- Ensure compliance to existing operational processes and policies, and maintain related documentation
- Keep up to date with industry trends, tools, and technologies with a goal innovation and efficiency
What Gets You the Job?
- 4+ years’ experience with enterprise level systems, design and support
- Understanding Linux server configuration, administration and automation centered on reliability and scaling
- Firm knowledge of systems administration and security
- Proficiency with containerization and orchestration theory (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes)
- Scripting experience with Bash, Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Familiarity with automation involving Ansible, Chef, Microsoft Orchestrator, and Puppet
- Prior experience working in a virtualized environment (VMware)
- Strong technical and analytical skills combined with creativity
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Stellar communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with performance analysis and tuning is a plus
- Knowledge of Mac and iOS devices is helpful
- Windows environment experience is nice to have
- Knowledge of Active Directory structures, DNS/DHCP/GPO, and file sharing protocols is nice to have
- Knowledge of SAN technologies (iSCSI, NFS and fiber channel, Stornext SANs) is beneficial
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Zabbix, and Jenkins is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.