Job Title: Infrastructure Specialist
Our client, a top full-service advertising agency, is looking for an Infrastructure Specialist to develop and support infrastructure projects and platforms that support business processes. As a member of the global infrastructure team, you will support services, projects and platforms both domestically and internationally. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, creative company and work with great people in production and non-production environments.
As our Infrastructure Specialist, you will:
- Perform day-to-day administration of Linux and Windows servers
- Update and remediate existing systems by consolidating server platform architecture using automation and containerization
- Work closely with users to resolve technical problems and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain and support enterprise applications such as Confluence, JIRA, etc.
- Test and deploy security and other critical updates to software
- Ensure compliance to existing operational processes and policies, and maintain related documentation
- Keep informed of the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies
What Gets You the Job?
- 4+ years’ systems engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – technical field preferred
- Scripting experience in at least one language (Bash, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience working in a virtualized environment (VMware)
- Experience with enterprise-level email platforms such as MS Exchange or O365
- Strong understanding of firewalls, security best practices and VPNs
- Experience with managing/designing complex Active Directory structures, DNS/DHCP/GPO, and file sharing protocols
- Knowledge of SAN technologies such as iSCSI, NFS and fiber channel, Stornext SANs is a plus
- Knowledge of Mac and iOS devices is helpful
- Knowledge of network monitoring tools such as Zabbix, etc. is a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong time management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.