Senior Software Engineer (Sr. & Staff)
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Skills: Experience with Java & Node.js, Rest API's, SQL, NoSQL
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Why work here as a Senior Software Engineer?
- This company is one of the top consumer-based entertainment resources online!
- They are currently undergoing a major technology transformation and require a strong engineer who is hands-on with development.
- This is a huge opportunity to showcase your development skills in building a scalable, high-traffic web platform for the company.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Analyze and troubleshoot production issues and fix bugs
- Participate in in Agile ceremonies including daily standups, retrospectives and sprint planning
- Perform code reviews and serve as mentor for more junior team members
- Track work using ticketing system software
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant work experience
- Prior experience delivering production code on an Agile team for backend services
- Experience using Git or other source code control
- Expert skill with REST APIs, HTTP and other web technologies
- Proficient with SQL and/or NoSQL database query languages
- Knowledge of Backbone and React.js frameworks (Java and/or Spring is nice to have)
- Strong grasp of REDIS, caching strategies, object-oriented programming and data structures
- WordPress experience is a huge a plus
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings