Job Title: Web Developer
Our client, an established name in the entertainment industry, is looking for a skilled Web Developer to help design and develop internal and external web applications. Here you will build high-visibility user interfaces alongside your fellow web and software developers and cross-functional teams in a dynamic team environment.
As our Web Developer:
- You’ll deploy, maintain, and update core applications and features according to functional requirements and specifications
- You will design, build, deploy and maintain APIs, web applications, and UI/UX solutions
- You will test code for functional stability, performance, usability, and reliability
- You’ll continuously analyze our client’s front end web application, recommending improvements where needed
In addition, you will:
- Update, improve, and convert legacy code and applications
- Interface with and implement third-party APIs and external data sources
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to front-end styles, API methods and user processes
- Research, analyze and implement the latest and greatest technologies related to efficient web development
What Gets You the Job?
- Proven ability to hand code with the above programming languages while adhering to best practices and applying various design patterns
- Experience with browser compatibility issues and the ability to code around them
- You’re at home working in a .NET environment (Visual Studio, VS Code)
- Familiarity with responsive website development
- Working knowledge of RESTful JSON Web Services/APIs is nice to have
- Hands-on proficiency with the most recent versions of .NET Core and Entity Framework is beneficial
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.