Job Title: Program Manager
Our client, a successful, privately-owned company focused on improving the quality of life via geography science and technology, is looking for a Program Manager to lead critical projects involving major technical systems for their professional services team. This is a six-month contract position in their San Bernardino County office. If you have an enterprise architect mindset and are familiar with professional services automation software including SAP and Kimble, send us your application and resume today!
As Program Manager:
- You will coordinate across multiple teams and departments in all project efforts
- You’ll track progress, maintain project timelines, assess and manage risk, and provide status updates to the team and stakeholders
- You’ll also maintain the project roadmap to ensure that timelines and deadlines are met
Additionally, you will:
- Synchronize efforts to strengthen end-to-end processes including changes to SAP and Kimble applications
- Assist with defining project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders and executives to ensure that project-related work prioritized and scheduled with respect to deadline
- Ensure that teams deliver and adhere to processes and utilize all available project resources
What Gets You the Job?
- 10 years’ experience with hands-on project management and business analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree is a plus)
- PMP certification
- Prior experience working in an Agile application development environment
- Expert-level technical skill with the ability to lead technical teams
- Experience with Salesforce and SAP is beneficial
- Stellar communication skills (written, verbal, documentation, interpersonal)
- Ability to convey effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels of an organization
- Experience with conflict resolution is helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.