Job Title: Enterprise Cloud Architect
We’re looking for a talented Enterprise Cloud Architect to manage our client’s cloud architecture including front end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks. Here, you will work on cloud Azure and AWS-focused application designs, approval plans, and systems required to manage cloud storage. You’ll bring strong comprehensive knowledge of cloud computing and technology systems to the table, as well as excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to share your experience with others.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to their employees.
As our Enterprise Cloud Architect, you will:
- Develop a well-researched Azure and AWS-focused cloud strategy and administer the adaption process
- Evaluate all cloud-related applications, hardware, and software
- Work closely with IT security to monitor cloud privacy
- Provide insight into movement techniques such as bulk application transfers
- Identify top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet strategic needs
- Effectively communicate reports to management and other IT development partners
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field
- 15 to 20 years’ overall information technology experience
- 5+ years’ experience designing, implementing, and executing cloud solutions
- Proficiency with cloud computing technologies (Azure, AWS) and the latest computing trends
- Excellent, effective communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Stellar collaborative skills with a commitment to quality
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.