Job Title: SEO Marketing Manager
Our client, a fast-growing, entrepreneurial and award-winning nutritional company, is looking for an SEO Marketing Manager to systematically build an SEO program and leading strategic SEM objectives involving customer acquisition and engagement. As part of their Growth Marketing team, you will be responsible for running campaign bids and execution methods across multiple search engines, channels, and Google Ads properties to help exceed KPIs. This is a chance for the right candidate to be part of an exciting, successful startup in West Hollywood with products already being sold in world-renowned beauty stores.
As our SEO Marketing Manager:
- You will strategize, create, report and optimize SEM efforts for Paid Search, YouTube, Google Ads, and more
- You will lead in driving and implementing SEO techniques that will increase organic rankings for targeted keywords across our client s ecommerce landing pages and blog
- You ll identify opportunities for keyword, geography, and channel expansion, exceeding customer acquisition goals and maximizing LTV
In addition, you will:
- Partner with the broader team to brainstorm full-funnel user acquisition strategies, and optimization of bidding strategy
- Drive landing pages, creative, offer and ad copy in order to improve overall channel performance
- Work with the internal creative team to develop high-level video ads and banners (static and dynamic)
- Collaborate with the videographer to create cuts of video assets and elements to be used
- Implement single and multi-variant tests to increase campaign efficiency
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years experience expertly managing SEM and SEO campaigns
- Strong hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and MS Excel
- Ability to interpret and analyze data, apply testing strategies, and identify key avenues for growth
- Strong project and task management, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Deadline-driven with strong attention to detail
- Excellent individual and team collaboration skills
- Superb grammar and proofreading skills
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot conversion tracking in Google Ads
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.