Job Title: YouTube Strategist
Our client, a fast-growing, entrepreneurial and award-winning nutritional company, is looking for a YouTube Strategist with a track record of launching, growing, and optimizing YouTube channels. Working on their Digital team, you will focus on determining key drivers of digital growth to shape and implement an effective channel and content strategy for video content for viewership growth. This is a chance for the right candidate to be part of an exciting, successful startup in West Hollywood with products already being sold in world-renowned beauty stores.
As our YouTube Strategist:
- You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive channel growth
- You will also work with the Digital team to obtain insights that drive viewership and engagement
- You’ll recommend data-driven measures for content engagement, brand awareness and customer conversion
- You will also identify and develop performance benchmarks, KPIs, actionable insights, and consumer models for recurring reports on a weekly basis
Additionally, you will:
- Create optimized titles, tags, descriptions, annotations, and reporting strategies
- Work cross-divisionally to ensure all video content flows through YouTube content manager and is tagged for effective click-through-rate and engagement
- Collaborate with external talent to drive engagement and growth
- Build a network of YouTube influencers to try, test, and review company product
- Keep up-to-date with the constantly-changing YouTube ecosystem and new features
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a team management role and working cross-functionally to accomplish business objectives
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with content marketing and social selling
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, M.B.A. is desirable
- YouTube Audience Growth certification/credentials strongly preferred
- In-depth experience with YouTube and within YouTube content manager
- Expert-level knowledge of YouTube native video platforms and social ecosystems
- Ability to engage, connect and build an audience with a consistent brand/channel voice across multiple channels
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics and Tubular Analytics
- Experience with multi-platform content release strategies
- Best practices knowledge concerning titles, descriptions, tags and thumbnails)
- Experience working with stakeholders regarding content proposition, programming strategy, legal clearances, branding, video optimization, etc.
- Familiarity with audience retention metrics (i.e. average view duration versus % completion, watch time, etc.)
- Experience with implementing and leveraging in-video link cards and end screens
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and organizational skills within a dynamic, collaborative environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.