Job Title: Java Software Engineer - Sr to Mid-Level
Why work here as a Software Engineer?
- This company is a leader in connecting people with the perfect attractions and destinations all over the world.
- A household name in its industry, our client is looking to rapidly grow their team in support of first-class customer experiences.
- The El Segundo office will become the West Coast Hub!
As our Java Software Engineer, you will:
- Write code and know what existing code to use for engineering projects
- Work closely with team members, acting as a mentor when the need arises
- Partner with Product, Design, and other teams in delivering projects
- Build and ship weekly releases on time as scheduled
- Be open to working on machine learning optimization projects
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ comprehensive experience working with Java applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science - is a plus
- 3+ years’ professional experience as a software engineer
- Next-level coding skills with a creative touch
- Knowledge of React, PostgreSQL, microservices, and web components
- Big data knowledge including Hadoop (Hive, Spark, M/R) and RedShift
- Willingness to learn how to support various projects and initiatives as needed
- Excellent prioritization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility in performing tasks and a sense of urgency in completing projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.