Job Title: DevOps Engineer (Python)
Our client is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer with strong Python experience to join their Digital Engineering Team! A household name in the retail and luxury shopping industry, this company strives to connect consumers to unique experiences in major cities around the world through fashion, entertainment, and technology. Here you will play a key role in operations and system engineering for the development team, bringing a well-rounded, security-bases approach to creating scalable and highly performant software systems.
As our Python DevOps Engineer:
- Test, recommend, deploy and manage technologies and solutions for internal and external users
- Write code for systems and tools that will help the Engineering team write and deploy more secure code
- Utilize a variety of tools, languages, systems and architectures working on both security and infrastructure projects
- Take ownership of products and service areas, evaluate the current security position and addressing any security threats as they arise
What Gets You the Job?
- Expert-level automation (CI/CD), monitoring and scripting experience
- Demonstrated skill in at least one programming language – Python is highly preferred
- Familiarity with Node.js (the flexibility and willingness to learn!)
- Strong interest in security or crypto-related topics
- If you like to pen-test in your spare time or you write crypto tools for fun we’d like to hear from you!
- Cloud provider knowledge (i.e. AWS) is a plus
- Ability to take a creative approach to developing new, lasting solutions to complex problems
- Strong collaborative ability to thrive in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.