Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Why work here as a Business Process Analyst?
- This company is a leader in investment and banking services, with nearly 100 offices in over 6 major metropolitan areas in the U.S.
- A trusted and reliable name in the industry for over 60 years and counting.
As our Business Process Analyst, you will:
- Gather and create specifications, develop activity and resource plans
- Develop activity and resource plans, including projected timeline
- Business process analysis, needs analysis, and requirements gathering
- Business process design workshops – lead, participate, and handle any required pre-work
- Work with technology partners in designing information architecture and process functionality
- Access and interpret data to produce analytical models for management
- Ownership of business readiness activities
- Evaluate effectiveness of business systems, recommend improvements, and develop solutions based on best practices
- Improve standard operating procedures and tracking metrics to support training adoption and audit
- Develop clear communicative content to keep business partners informed of scope and status
- Provide project status updates to stakeholders
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience implementing change through team-based activities in a business operations environment
- 5+ years’ experience in carrying out business process analysis and design (i.e. workflow, data architecture, governance and regulatory requirements)
- Banking experience is required
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, Lean principles
- Understanding of code product life cycle and management
- Knowledge of PC environments, database/data warehouses, reporting and query tools
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of financial analysis and ROI techniques.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; strong analytical and evaluative ability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.