Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies to effectively own and manage projects from inception to delivery. Here you will collaborate and coordinate interactions with key senior stakeholders and cross-functional teams in alignment with the final project deliverable.
As our Project Manager, you will:
- Apply project management best practices and manage allocated resources and work efforts
- Build relationships with senior technology, business leaders and development teams
- Own project requirements, specifications, plans, status, checklists, and approvals
- Proactively identify project and program-related risks and issues with respective managers
- Manage Agile storyboards for development, build and manage the project workplan
- Report and track actions across project stakeholders and owners
- Escalate and resolve impacts to key project milestones
- Create and execute a communications plan/matrix across all project team stakeholders
- Own the change management process from execution through to closure
- Coordinate activities and efforts including deployment with cross-functional teams
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ project management experience in technology and product development environments
- 5+ years’ experience managing large projects focused involving commercial product delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with managing efforts with MS Project and Agile storyboards
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and collaboration skills in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation)
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills with sponsors, key stakeholders, and leadership
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.