Job Title: Java Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a hands-on Java Software Engineer to drive the creation and implementation of designs for large complex technology systems. Here you will work in a hands-on, collaborative capacity with fellow team members and management in recommending improvements and developing solutions to the existing technology environment.
As our Java Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop prototype solutions and participate in the technology selection process
- Ensure the implementation of high quality, testable solutions
- Lead teams in new feature development and maintenance
- Impart knowledge about current distributed technologies
- Support project management in planning and resource utilization
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years of highly technical and analytical backend development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, and/or Information Systems
- Proficiency with multiple computer languages and operating systems including Java, Linux and Windows
- Strong experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot and other Spring technologies
- Experience with relational and distributed data stores (i.e. Oracle 12c, Cassandra, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Kafka streaming, JMS and other messaging technologies
- Familiarity with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and others
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.