Job Title: Data Scientist
Our client, market and technology leader in HR software for the public sector, is looking for a Data Scientist to implement various data science methods for a diverse set of client needs. Here you will help to design, develop, and program processes that will integrate and analyze unstructured big data sources. Overall, you will assist in building systems that generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
This is a great opportunity to flaunt your skills, but to also learn and grow within a vibrant, friendly company culture. Perks includes free lunches, fun company events, and free snacks and drinks!
As our Data Scientist, you will:
- Help define and execute data science solutions that address client use cases and business requirements
- Work closely with product managers and other engineers to develop metrics and measurements to support product features or functionality
- Assemble forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge
- Assist with ad-hoc analytics in support of monthly board meetings
- Extract and transform data in a reliable and repeatable manner
What Gets You the Job?
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, statistics or related discipline
- Strong foundational knowledge of data analytics.
- Firm grasp of statistics concepts such as regression, correlation, statistical tests, etc.
- Experience with database design and administration
- SQL knowledge
- Effective communicate and coordination skills with product managers, software engineers, and customer-facing teams
- Excellent time management skills
Sponsorship available for this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.