Job Title: Conversational AI Product Manager
Our client is looking for a Product Owner with experience in Conversational AI. Here you will facilitate and drive the development and adoption of a Conversational AI platform supporting Chatbots and related features. You will ensure the development of use cases such as help widgets, tooltips, walkthroughs, e-Learning, in-app help tools, and much more. As a subject matter expert, you will work with various teams to effectively test and troubleshoot the best solutions for the platform.
As our Conversational AI Product Manager, you will:
- Work with stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities that will enable business value and an effective user experience
- Work with business and technology units to develop business requirements for Chatbot solutions
- Manage and execute roadmaps, new features, capabilities, and platform incidents including user impacts and resolution plans
- Collaborate with the UX team to improve the user experience with visually-compelling content
- Create conversation trees (conversational wireframes) and write requirements for developers to leverage API interactions
- Analyze user behavior in chat interactions for trends potential expansion of features
- Determine and track metrics for governance and continuous improvement of Chatbots
- Keep up to date with new and emerging Chatbot trends, benchmarks and features
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years’ experience with integrating AI into applications and leveraging services from cloud platform providers such as Azure
- 2+ years’ experience with building Conversational apps or Chatbot/Virtual Assistant solutions (Microsoft Bot framework and Cognitive Services preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience developing both web and mobile applications
- Proficiency with developing Microservices and REST APIs
- Experience developing and deploying applications on the public cloud (Azure)
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with design patterns
- A strong background in product design and interest in building streamlined, visually-pleasing user interfaces
- 5+ years’ experience in a software development environment
- Functional knowledge of SDLC management and project management techniques/methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar course of study
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.