Job Title: IT Support Analyst (Help Desk/Desktop Support)
Why do you want to work here?
- Top Hedge Fund on the West Coast! Team is small and you will work with the best of the best. You will own your projects from start to finish.
- Company is very stable and been around for over 20 years.
- Catered lunch daily, plus bonus potential and 100% paid benefits.
- Centrally located in Century City near great shopping and restaurants!
What You Will Do
- Act as the initial point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone or through the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Provide Level 1 support of hardware (laptops, mobile, printers, copiers, scanners, faxes, phones) and software (VMware, Windows, Microsoft Office,Skype).
- Provide desk side support
- Troubleshoot/resolve desktop, server, and network related issues.
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology
- Build and deploy physical desktops, virtual machines, laptops, mobile devices, and servers.
- Support office moves/adds/changes.
- Assist in the setup and support of the conference audiovisual equipment.
What Gets You the Job?
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years' prior help desk experience
- Support of Windows, Outlook, Mobile Devices
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment supporting end users and critical technologies
- A passion for learning new technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.