Job Title: Senior Integration Solution Architect
Are you a people-person who loves to tackle challenges head-on? Are you looking to work for an innovative company that will let you stretch your legs along a path of career growth?
We are looking for a Senior Integration Solution Architect with hands-on experience and knowledge in technical and middleware architecture. Here, as a subject matter expert, you will work with operations and application development teams in support and development of internal projects utilizing MuleSoft and TIBCO, as well as Akana API management platforms. Ultimately you will play a major role in ensuring that middleware solution architecture deliverables align with enterprise standards and methodologies and are consistent with our client’s target business architecture.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees.
As our Senior Integration Solution Architect:
- Review key inputs, activities, and strategies with business and application architects to understand implications for technical and middleware architecture
- Assist in developing project initiation documents defining objectives, scope, approach, and deliverables
- Develop proof of concept and perform advanced code/configuration reviews
- Apply technical expertise as a middleware consultant on complex projects
- Ensure that design patterns are adhered to and in alignment with architecture standards
- Participate and lead in production troubleshooting and project activities
- Interface with and influence senior management on cross-functional technical issues impacting the enterprise
- Research and evaluate related technological trends, and lead in their implementation
- Mentor and train team members as appropriate
What Gets You the Job?
- 12+ years’ comprehensive IT experience with 5 years as a middleware architect
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or similar course of study
- Equivalent job experience and technical training will be considered in lieu of degree
- Broad development experience with large-scale middleware implementations
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills; exceptional attention to detail
- 5 years’ experience in EAI (TIBCO or MuleSoft integration platforms)
- 3 to 4 years middleware experience including installation, upgrade, migration, patching, configuring, and cloning
- Knowledge of SOA design and standards including XML Schema, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Java/.net, Web services, XPATH, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP, JMS, FTP, XSLT, JDBC, SQL Server and SSL
- Experience with Visual Studio 2014 and newer, TFS, SQL Server Management Studio, and Agile development methodology
- Effective utilization of IaaS and SaaS
- Familiarity with network topology, DMZs, load balancing, fault tolerance, clustering, error
- Performance tuning experience
- Experience integrating cloud native platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with “war room” activity style of meetings
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.