Job Title: Senior Information Security Program Manager
Are you a people-person who loves to tackle challenges head-on? Are you looking to work for an innovative company that will let you stretch your legs along a path of career growth?
We are looking for a Senior Information Security Program Manager to build out and mature Vulnerability Remediation Management Program processes, tools and technologies. Here, you will lead and foster engagement with cross-functional teams in planning and executing security and remediation programs, managing complex projects and portfolios in close communication with stakeholders and within team resources.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees.
As our Senior Information Security Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain detailed remediation project plans
- Drive the definition and closure of requirements, plans/schedules, and resource needs
- Uphold project management best practices and establish processes/methodologies at project level
- Provide continual program status and progress against objectives
- Ensure successful implementation while accounting for the technical environment, resource constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or reprioritization of projects
- Analyze security services offerings and program portfolio to define cost models and success metrics
- Resolve issues, dependencies and conflicts, escalating as needed and in a timely manner
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ managing complex projects and portfolios in a technology environment
- 6+ years of leadership experience with executive-level presence
- Bachelor’s Degree – certification, training, or other business continuity management-related education is nice to have
- Senior-level experience with Infrastructure, application development, network and security technologies/concepts
- Proficiency with automated project management tools such as MS Project
- Functional knowledge of networking, security, applications and SDLC is preferred
- Process-driven, metric-focused, results-oriented, and self-directed
- Keen analytical approach and ability to pivot as needed to achieve project goals
- Strong prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong customer and relationship focus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.