Our client is looking for a software engineer who can code in multiple languages to deliver software to global gaming audiences. Here, you will work on a versatile team of talented engineers with the latest technologies to build a common platform that will support upcoming games. You’ll also team up with product owners on technical requirements for player-facing software and systems shared between games, creating enjoyable experiences for players and game developers.
- Write code for Windows desktop application logic and front end development
- Deliver high-quality software by writing unit, functional, and integration tests
- Participate in team member code reviews and contribute technical designs
- Become owner and domain expert in at least one system
- Effectively determine the size and complexity of work
- Take part in phone screens and onsite panels for internal hiring
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related study
- 5+ years’ software development experience
- Expert-level experience with desktop (PC/Mac) client/service application architecture
- Proficiency in two or more of the following is a huge plus: web application design and architecture, web services development, API/SDK architecture and development
- Strong knowledge of cloud (AWS or providers) related to highly-available, distributed multi-tenant systems
- Experience with the following is nice to have: continuous delivery, microservice architecture, API design, service-to-service architecture, web application design and architecture, React
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.