Job Title: Manager of Information Security
Our client, a multi-billion dollar global company, is looking for an experienced Information Security Manager to join their team. This position reports into a VP. Key objectives of the role are to utilize information security tactics, procedures, and policies to ensure secure products and services for both internal users and customers.
As our Manager of Information Security, you will:
- Manage risks and incidents, security-related projects, and strategy and planning
- Develop and maintain information security policies, standards and guidelines, comply with relevant U.S. and global information security guidelines and standards, including regular testing as appropriate
- Work closely with vendors to assess security needs and for implementation of security related projects
- Review and make recommendations to the company’s operational systems
- Develop and maintain computer systems, technology infrastructure, and devices
- Own the business continuity and disaster recovery planning and execution. Work closely with internal and external auditors. Work closely with the risk assessment team on new software applications and connections to WAN’s and public access points
- Enable business strategy through the execution of information security services and capability
- Be the face of security for the organization and lead executive discussions and presentations pertaining to security
- Manage projects as needed, make recommendations to upgrades and changes to internal policies and procedures
- Manage a small team of security engineers including, hire fire, performance reviews and assist with their internal growth in the company
What Gets You the Job?
- Expert knowledge of current information security standards and guidelines
- Strong process management with experience in developing policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of security practices covering both physical and logical aspects of information products, systems integrity and confidentiality
- Third-party management and vendor selection process
- Big 4 experience highly preferred
- CISSP is a plus
- Understanding of application development, testing and project management techniques
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.