Job Title: Content Manager
Our client, a leader in live entertainment sales, is looking for a Content Manager to work with their messaging, product and editorial teams. This role is a blend of strategic editorial and hands-on editing/writing where you will maintain and grow content strategy, including voice and editorial guidelines. This is an established, flourishing company focused on improving the customer experience, offering their employees competitive compensation, PTO, benefits, stock options, and more.
As our Content Manager, you will:
- Plan, draft, edit and test content for user touchpoints including micro-content, UI labels, text messages, emails and longform copy
- Connect touchpoints in a creating, engaging way that benefits the user
- Implement content strategy in close collaboration with product managers, designers and engineers
- Use research and analytics to understand content’s impact
- Iterate for continuous improvement
- Train team members how to apply voice and editorial guidelines in their respective roles
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ as an online editor (live entertainment industry experience is a plus)
- Experience with UI and writing longform content
- In-depth knowledge of design thinking and user experience design
- Experience designing, running and interpreting user tests
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile software development environment
- Prior startup or software company experience is helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.