Job Title: VP of Growth
Our client, a leader in live entertainment sales, is looking for a VP of Growth on their executive team to manage and execute a growth strategy for engaging customer promotions focused on email messaging.
Here, you will develop and direct core functional teams that coordinate daily messaging campaigns and on-demand content nationwide. Additionally, you will work with data and product teams to implement new programs and iterate on existing ones.
This is an established, flourishing company that offers employees competitive compensation, PTO, benefits, stock options, and more.
As our VP of Growth, you will:
- Develop a smart omnichannel messaging strategy, manage its implementation, and track campaign results
- Hire, manage and develop our client’s Message and Editorial teams comprised of writers, editors, photo editors and data entry personnel
- Work with Product, Design, and Data Science teams to implement new programs and reiterate existing ones
- Select, purchase, or conceptualize tools and products to evolve messaging and marketing capabilities
- Be fully responsible for content of product and team performance
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experiencing running email and direct messaging campaigns (both targeted and personalized) at scale
- Prior experience being directly responsible for growth and/or revenue performance
- Proven leadership experience and success in managing multiple teams
- Recent hands-on experience with omnichannel marketing tools
- Tenaciously detailed oriented with preferably a
- A creative or editorial background is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Extremely resourceful and detail-oriented
- Ability to conduct research, deep analysis, and understand data
- An interest in live entertainment including its cultural and societal impact
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.