Job Title: Manager of IT
STABILITY AND GROWTH!
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Manager/Developer to oversee software applications and manage the network infrastructure/help desk via an MSP.
Initially, the role will be 70% hands-on development (VB.NET, C#, SQL, manufacturing ERP system)/30% management of the development team. Company is extremely stable and seeing solid year-after-year growth. Opportunity to upgrade systems/platforms as the company continues its successful climb.
MUST BE HANDS-ON WITH VB.NET, C#, SQL
As our Manager of IT, you will:
- Oversee and manage IT hardware infrastructure and in-house custom software applications
- Develop new applications for process improvements in partnership with business management
- Administer all IT-related expenses, procurement, contracts, and budgeting
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8 years experience in Information Technology will be considered in lieu of degree
- Familiarity with Visual Basic (VB6 and VB.NET), C#, C++ programming languages
- Experience with database programming (MS Access and SQL), web programming and IIS server deployment
- Experience managing small- to mid-sized IT projects and staff
- 7 years' experience with network/systems infrastructure, server administration, and support
- 4 years' programming experience
- Experience developing reports using platforms such as Crystal Reports
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
Really Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of manufacturing ERP systems
- Exchange server knowledge (Office 365)
- Microsoft certification is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.