Job Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Are you a people-person who loves to tackle challenges head-on? Are you looking to work for an innovative company that will let you stretch your legs along a path of career growth?
We are looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to gain knowledge of security and compliance requirements and adequately evaluate any business implications the current business environment. Here, you will work with multiple teams and departments to identify workflow, business process requirements, and related solutions over a complete business process that will include obtaining approvals, documentation, testing and training.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees.
As our Senior Information Security Analyst, you will:
- Perform risk assessments, interview internal and external customers
- Create reports, research and analyze data, and communicate trends and information to management and business partners
- Provide support to both information systems development and business community about risks associated with new or changing technologies
- Evaluate and select of new technology based on research
- Resolves security problems across multiple platforms including email, files transfer, multimedia, teleconferencing, etc.
- Set and maintain objectives and monitors progress to achieve project and team goals
- Prepare or modify department processes and procedures as appropriate
- Negotiate, persuades and gains consensus from cross-functional teams
- Monitor progress and act as mentor where appropriate, directing and delegating work to team members
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ comprehensive information security experience
- 3+ years’ experience with networking, intrusion detection, VPN, PKI, Next-Generation firewalls, NAC, Identity management and encryption technologies
- Ability to act as team lead for projects with moderate budgets or of a short to intermediate duration
- Hands-on knowledge of UNIX/AIX, Microsoft NT/2000, firewall multi-layer design and implementation, router access list/packet filtering (CISCO), WANs, LANs, internet, intranets, network protocols and network services (i.e., telnet, ftp, etc.), intrusion detection systems, VPN, and two-factor authentication
- Ability to define strategy and integrate technologies/processes into corporate frameworks
- Ability to perform product evaluation and manage vendor relationships
- CISSP, GIAC, CCNA, and/or CCNP certification is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.