Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Are you looking to add to your resume with a name brand company? Our client, a subsidiary of a major motion picture studio, is known for always having something new to focus on as their products change with the times. At this technology powerhouse shop, you will have the chance to work on a bevy of tech platforms ranging from web, mobile, video production and countless others. Expect opportunities for career advancement – work hard, love what you do, and there will be tons of room for growth.
This is a company where you will find employee satisfaction – we've made a number of placements here over the years and they all love it!
As our DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Develop innovative Infrastructure as Code to run our client’s supply chain platform
- Design and build tools and pipeline to support their cloud infrastructure and new workflows
- Write scripts to automate infrastructure builds and simplify existing workflows
- Configure, maintain, and support the existing infrastructure build process
- Own and ensure that infrastructure and server capabilities that support business and production
- Perform research and recommend improvements for tool efficiency and reliability
What Gets You the Job?
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with infrastructure automation
- Strong public cloud knowledge (e.g., AWS and Azure)
- 2+ years’ experience building and managing AWS infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Hashicorp, Terraform, and Docker
- Experience working in both Linux and Windows environments including software installation, application configuration, and automation of pre and post install setup
- Strong networking experience including basic network setup and network topologies
- Ability to write clean, scalable code with skill in optimizing existing/legacy code
- Scripting experience including Bash, Powershell, and Python
- CI/CD experience using CodePipeline and/or Jenkins
- Experience with configuration management and build tools
- Experience with orchestration and bootstrapping tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- AWS Certification (DevOps or Infrastructure) is a plus
- Experience with logging/reporting platforms (e.g. Splunk) is a plus
- Knowledge of monitoring platforms such as NewRelic is helpful
- Exposure to Golang is nice to have
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.