Job Title: Web Developer (.NET)
Why do you want to work here?
- Top Hedge Fund on the West Coast! Team is small and you will work with the best of the best. You will own your projects from start to finish.
- Company is very stable and been around for over 20 years.
- Catered lunch daily, plus bonus potential and 100% paid benefits.
- Centrally located in Century City near great shopping and restaurants!
As our .NET Web Developer:
- Work with the Business Technology team to build out new applications, and enhance/support current systems and new feature sets
- Working on a project to bring them to the 21st Century!
- Work with Investor Services, Marketing and Risk teams fully understand complex business workflows
- Co-lead in the migration of existing web applications to responsive web architecture, including cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Collaborate with senior Business Technology team members to deliver software solutions
- Provide software and subject matter expertise for end user support
- Lead UAT to ensure the delivery of quality solutions
- Handle ad hoc and project requests from business units
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience at a technology firm, prior financial services experience is a plus. If you don’t have this experience they will train!
- Highly-skilled with .NET and C#, Angular 2.0 or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with a preferred focus on Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or other hard science discipline
- Extensive experience with responsive web design
- In-depth experience with web services integration (REST, AJAX)
- Strong experience with SQL and TFS or other source control platform
- Cloud solution development SSRS experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.