Job Title: .NET Developer
Are you looking for career longevity within a dynamic industry? Our client, a subsidiary of a major motion picture studio, is known for always having something new to focus on as their products change with the times. At this technology powerhouse shop, you will have the chance to work on several key projects spanning enterprise integrations, cloud development, and building new versions of their product. Expect opportunities for career advancement – work hard, love what you do, and there will be tons of room for growth.
This is a company where you will find employee satisfaction – we've made a number of placements here over the years and they all love it! Read on to learn more about this opportunity.
As our .NET Developer, you will:
- Write efficient, reusable, testable code
- Design and implement high availability, low latency, responsive applications
- Develop and code application experiences based on business and user requirements
- Ensure that code adheres to industry best practices, standards, and guidelines
- Recommend innovative ideas and solutions to business and technical challenges
What Gets You the Job?
- Prior .NET software engineering experience including C# and .Net core
- Strong backend development experience working with SQL
- Strong cloud development experience (AWS preferred)
- Familiarity with SOAP- and REST-based web services integration
- Deep understanding of object-oriented principles
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Creative problem-solving and interpersonal skills in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.