Job Title: Workday Financials - Sr Business Analyst/Systems Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with Workday Financial experience to support and administer all internal systems (ERP, HRIS, CRM, etc.). In this position, you will be implementing the full Workday Financial suite – experience with adaptive insights, reporting, forecasting and budgeting are very helpful. You will become an SME on all internal systems in order to provide customized support, user adoption, and general administrative functions.
As our Workday Financials - Sr Business Analyst/Systems Analyst , you will:
- Collaborate directly with business owners and IT development teams to analyze business project and change requests supporting various enterprise applications
- Manage projects to completion and adoption as assigned by senior managers
- Prioritize and triage department stakeholders’ requests, manage expectations and provide feedback
- Work with business leaders to fully understand processes, needs, priorities, and future roadmap initiatives
- Write and maintain business requirements, functional specifications and test plans
- Research and evaluate third-party software and hardware as solutions to business requests
- Liaise with third-party software and hardware teams for solutions implementation and integration
- Coordinate, manage, and design platform releases, ensuring that required compliance documentation and processes are followed
What Gets You the Job?
- Accomplished in adminsistering and implementing Workday Finance
- 5+ years working with ERP/CRM
- Experience with adaptive insights, reporting, forecasting and budgeting are a plus
- Prior work experience working with an implementation partner
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, however, equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Business Analyst experience including process analysis, requirements gathering, project management, visual modeling, process flow, development processes, user adoption, buy-in, etc.
- Experience with translating business requirements to potential solution designs that fit into long-term IT strategies
- Ability to act as project manager/coordinator on assigned projects
- Experience with conducting engaging meetings and presentations in front of small groups
- Ability to accurately inform and respond to questions from business users
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and documentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to adapt with limited direction or guidance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.