Job Title: Scrum Master & Business Analyst
Why work here?
- Our client is incredibly passionate about what they do. They tackle challenges head-on and strive to surpass their clients’ expectations every day. The most successful hires here share a similar mindset and philosophy.
- This environment allows you to work on multiple projects where you will have input on what needs to be done. Collaborative, open environment that fosters teamwork. Great culture in offices located in the heart of Studio City.
- The excitement of the entertainment business! Learn some of the unique aspects of the entertainment industry and in particular the business behind it.
As Scrum Master & Business Analyst, you will utilize your knowledge in Agile best practices and principles to manage multiple projects as well as provide coaching where needed. You will lead effective daily stand-ups, sprint-planning, and retrospectives, as well as hold regular status communications with project stakeholders. Your daily interactions the delivery team will ensure that all components are moving as expected in order to meet delivery deadlines.
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong Scrum experience in leading teams, including effective application of Agile principles
- Proven track record of leading project team members in their putting forth best work
- Ability to define project scope from loosely defined elements to actionable user stories that can be handed off to the delivery team
- Experience with requirements iteration – ability to identify actionable items, what needs defining, and rank
- Experience with authoring user stories from project assets (requirements, wireframes, etc.).
- Knowledge of business models as used in the entertainment industry is a plus
- Prior experience as a software developer (preferably .NET)
- Ability to analyze areas of improvement to optimize team efficiency
- A strong focus driving teams with a focus on quality
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong experience with JIRA and financial accounting concepts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.