Job Title: Technical Project Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Technical Project Coordinator to improve automation and process and procedures. This is an opportunity to work within a proven, untapped market on a small team of engineers, contributing ideas to finding improved ways to deliver their product to those that need it the most.
As our Tech Project Coordinator, you will:
- Work closely with Head of Product, engineers, and the QA team
- Work with Engineering Lead and Operations to adopt existing code bases
- Write and manage manual tests which gate if code touches production environments
- Break down unclear issues into testable units
- Work to understand relationships between product lines and their interactions
- Write and deploy scripts that map manual testing into automated scripts
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong technical experience with any QA background will go to the top of the pile
- Firm grasp of smoke testing and unit testing is helpful
- Extremely detail oriented with a process mentality
- Experience writing tests that scale across multiple operating systems and browsers (e.g., Windows 7 and 10, Mac Sierra, OSX)
- Familiarity with SQL Workbench or SQL Pro, TestNG, PHP, CSS, Pusher
- Experience working in multiple browser environments (e.g., IE10 IE11, Chrome, Firefox)
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Firebase, Google Analytics, or Tableau
- Selenium experience is a huge plus
- Experience working in an early-stage environment and/or in small, agile teams
- Experience in health tech or logistics is nice to have
- Also nice to have: Experience with SauceLabs Testing Cloud; Android, iOS, or hybrid app development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.