Job Title: Senior Desktop Support Analyst
Our client is looking for a Senior Desktop Support Analyst to provide Level 2 and 3 help desk support (both local and remote using remote software) in a mission-critical environment. Reporting to the Help Desk Manager, you will support PCs, laptops, mobile devices, peripheral equipment (printers), network connectivity and software including installs and upgrades.
This company has a very collaborative and friendly environment and culture, and you’ll have the opportunity to participate in migrations to newer technologies. The President is approachable and down-to-earth, and employee well-being is taken very seriously – you’ll enjoy a terrific work/life balance and won’t be held to long hours.
As our Senior Desktop Support Analyst, you will:
- Identify, diagnose, and isolate problems and provide resolution to issues
- Research and obtain quotes on equipment, facilitate, ship and receive RMA as needed
- Install and provide and technical support for PC community
- Keep up-to-date inventory of hardware and software
- Provide on-call primary weekend support (on rotation every four to five weeks)
- Provide status reports to manager on a weekly basis (written and verbal)
- Travel to company sites and location as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 to 5 years’ experience providing PC support in Windows Professional environments
- Certified Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) is a plus
- Troubleshooting experience including HP, Apple (iMac/laptop) and Dell hardware to component level
- Familiarity with external hard drive locks and IBM iAccess PC client emulation software
- Comprehensive experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 Home Premium–Professional versions, MS Office 2010 to 2015
- Highly skilled with Exchange/Outlook, IE, Google Chrome, Adobe products, remote client and antivirus software, etc.
- Strong Kace/Bomgar Remote Client, ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Layton Service Desk
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and networking technology
- Ability to create bootable media (Rufus/Windows PE)
- Mobile device remote management experience including iOS server and Meraki System Manager
- Strong imaging and quick redeployment experience (Macrium Reflect)
- Master image creation for mass deployment (sysprep)
- Extensive HP printer and product knowledge including troubleshooting and configuration of printer network devices
- PC hardware and software troubleshooting and problem diagnostics
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, documentation, customer service, over-the-phone)
- Valid California driver’s license with clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.