Job Title: Business Analyst
Our client, a leading international investment bank, is looking for a Business Analyst to research and authorize business processes aligned with software applications and users across the organization. Here, you will gather requirements and work closely with developers to provide solutions that meet business needs. Additionally, you will assist with creating test case scenarios and coordinating UAT efforts.
As our Business Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with team members to gather, analyze, and arrange business process needs
- Document and organize current business processes
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle and enforce/redefine as necessary
- Design process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts on current business processes and individual projects
- Assist in streamlining and improving the software development lifecycle
- Develop test case scenarios base on project requirements
- Assist and conduct user acceptance testing when needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or Information Systems
- 3 to 5 years’ related work experience
- Prior financial services or investment industry experience
- Proficiency with translating business requirements to technical specifications
- Relational database knowledge and the ability to write basic T-SQL statements
- Experience with Agile and waterfall SDLC is a plus
- Cloud-based implementation/support of Salesforce, Workday, or Concur is a plus
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership of tasks and projects
- Effective communication skills and ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with users at all levels
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.