Job Title: Identity Access Management Analyst
Our client is looking to hire an Identity Access Management Analyst to join their IAM Corp team! A household name in the retail and luxury shopping industry, this company strives to connect consumers to unique experiences in major cities around the world through fashion, entertainment, and technology. Here you will manage our client’s IAM system and work closely with team members and business application owners to ensure solutions that meet or exceed security policies and regulatory compliance requirements.
As our Identity Access Management Analyst, you will:
- Work directly with customers and business application owners on integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the IAM platform
- Administer and build new security roles, classes and/or rules within IAM tools and/or appropriate systems or applications based on customer needs and compliance approval
- Assist with business process design related to managing identities and access privileges (e.g., architecture, delegated administration models, work flow models, access control models)
- Enable use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Troubleshoot IAM-related client application issues
- Thoroughly document protocols and business best practices
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on Identity Access Management experience is required
- Proficiency with account administration using an IAM software solution
- Knowledge of federated identity technologies
- Basic knowledge of authentication protocols such as SAML, OAuth and LDAP
- Functional knowledge of SQL and databases
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with Identity Access Management in a corporate environment
- Proactive with a demonstrated desire to learn new technologies
- Detail-oriented with strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and systems analysis skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with ServiceNow or an equivalent ITSM system is nice to have
- Experience with administering, implementing and supporting solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL framework – ITIL Foundations or Practitioner certification is a plus
- Functional knowledge/use of One Identity IAM platform is nice to have
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.