Job Title: Project Manager
Our client, a worldwide leader in pet care and pet health, is looking for a Project Manager to manage medium- to large-sized projects to support the acquisition and integration of new locations into the existing business. Here, you will lead and coordinate various software and hardware projects across multiple teams and departments. You will work closely with and mentor team members, ensuring that project plans align with project objectives, resources, and requirements.
As our Project Manager:
- You will define, plan, schedule, execute and drive the successful completion of multiple IT infrastructure projects
- You will determine breakdown structures and define project phases, activities, tasks and deliverables, using the best methodology
- You’ll learn and understand client business plans and objectives, aligning project goals and plans appropriately
- You will also ensure consistent, clear communication of project plans, status, and critical issues to stakeholders and sponsors
Additionally, you will:
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects involving cross-functional groups, from planning, scheduling, coordination, risk mitigation, issues resolution, and drive these projects through to deployment and completion
- Communicate clearly project plans, status, and critical issues to project stakeholders and sponsors
- Work with cross-functional teams including technicians, vendors, internal training, and business partners.
- Oversee and guide internal or external resources as necessary
- Administer post-implementation reviews for lessons learned and potential process improvements
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or equal work experience
- 8+ years’ of successful IT Infrastructure project management experience
- 8+ years’ experience using standard project management life cycle and software development methodologies (Agile preferred)
- Familiarity with infrastructure technologies such as data center infrastructure (Azure Cloud solutions, storage, server, virtualization, backup and recovery), LAN/WAN, client/server architecture
- Familiarity with managing office hardware such as desktop technology, PCs, thin clients, mobile devices, note pads, printers along with the collaboration applications Webex, Zoom and Skype
- Certifications such as PMP and ITIL are preferred
- Proven experience managing both vendor subcontractors and internal resources
- Functional knowledge of MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio, O365 SharePoint, and Smartsheets
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.